You will need: A Ouija Board, Candles, Incense
Below, you will find a procedure specifically designed for summoning the dead. If planning on summoning non-human entities, it is still recommended you start with this. Baby steps!
It is important to mentally and emotionally prepare yourself for this procedure. The first step is becoming more aware of your surroundings. Before you even begin the actual summoning process, you should do this at least once. Perform these steps any night prior to the summoning.
- Find somewhere you can be alone in the house, or somewhere out of the house you know is safe and you can be alone in.
- Rid the space of all external sources of light and sit in the dark. Lighting a couple candles and/or incense sticks will enhance this experience, but is optional.
- Picture people you cannot see. Maybe there is someone watching you right outside your window, or from the mirror inside the bathroom.
- Listen to the faint sounds of the night: the wind, the creaky floors, random thumps.
- Imagine and sit silently, unmoving, for a while. Allow yourself to feel fear.
Why complete this seemingly unnecessary step?
To understand that sounds during the night are normal.
It is important for you to be able to make distinctions between regular sounds in the night that you may only hear when you’re silent and feeling anxious and the true, unexplained sounds during a summoning. This process will set what is known as the “standard control component” in placebo-controlled clinical trials, ultimately aiding you during the summoning.
2. Clean the board
This is a pretty straight forward step. Wipe down the ouija board and planchette with a damp cloth rinsed in warm salt water. Do this each time you use the board. Sprinkle some warm salt water with your fingers around the summoning space, and light some fresh candles (always use fresh candles for each summoning). Light some incense.
3. Perform the summoning
Make sure you pick someone nice! We don’t want you being haunted or followed after this summoning.
- Open the gate by calling upon some aspect of the Gatekeeper. Hermanubis has been known to give the best results.
“Hermanubis, Keeper of The Gate, Lord of Hidden Road Between Life and Death, I call on you. Hermanubis, I summon you. A follower of the Old Ways calls out to you. Open the gate between the Realm of the Living and the Realm of the Dead for I would traffick with the Peaceful Departed.”
- Now, invoke spirits.
“I call upon the Peaceful Dead. If there are any among you who would speak to us this night then be with us now in this sacred space. Indicate your presence and readiness by moving the planchette to ‘yes’.”
- Relax and follow what you practiced earlier.
Tips: If you can’t understand something that is being said, then say so. To end the summoning, thank them for their time and bid them a peaceful departing.
IF the spirit refuses to leave:
- Prior to the summoning, prepare star anise and cloves crushed in a mortar and pestle. You will also need a charcoal briquette to light in case needed.
- Should you have to, light the briquette and drop some exorcism incense on it, and repeat:
“I banish you from this space and this realm. Return from whence you came and trouble the Living no more.”
- Keep repeating this until the space is cleared, and then open a window. The exorcism incense will create a very strong odor.
Overall, this is pretty straight-forward method to summon spirits. Do something new and try it out this Hallow’s Eve, when the line between the living and the dead is the thinnest. Let us know how it goes!
Disclaimer: The Union is not responsible for any occurrences during this procedure or for any consequences due to this procedure. These instructions are meant for entertainment purposes only.
Courtesy of Falln-Stock, Gustov the Spooky Ghost 14
We do not own the photo