Winter is right around the corner, bringing super chilly weather and the excitement of the holidays. Here are some essential items that will be sure to help you survive the upcoming winter months.
- Lip Balm: There is nothing worse than getting chapped lips in the winter. Lip balm is a great thing to always have with you, because no one wants to have dry, cracked lips. If you’re feeling festive try: Eos smooth Sphere in Vanilla Bean.
- Scarves: Layering is definitely necessary for winter, and a scarf is a great piece to layer with. You can throw it over any outfit to help you stay warm, and it also makes for a great accessory that adds texture to your look. Knit infinity scarves are definitely cozy.
- Candles: Make your room feel nice and toasty by lighting some candles. Scented candles are a super easy way to get into the holiday spirit. Bath and Body Works is definitely a popular place to find a vast array of holiday candles.
- Fuzzy socks: Fuzzy socks are probably the most popular winter essential. Keep your feet nice and warm, while wearing super cute socks. They come in all kinds of patterns and colors, so you will be sure to find something you like.
- Sweaters: Thick, warm sweaters are definitely must haves for this season. They are super easy to throw on, and they keep you nice and cozy. There are many different styles of sweaters to choose from, but cowl neck sweaters are a super cute style you should try out.
- Boots: Boots are a necessary winter essential. They are not only weather appropriate, but they are a staple that go with almost any outfit, whether it be booties or over the knee boots, which are a popular trend this year!
- Layering Jacket: A good quality, thick jacket is super important to help you stay warm during the winter. Bomber jackets and military jackets are popular choices that are not only great layering pieces, as well as good touch to any outfit. Investing in a good jacket will definitely help you out during the chilly weather.
- Hot Cocoa/Coffee/Tea: Nothing is better than having a nice toasty drink on a super cold day. Whether it be a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte, or just some tea you made at home, warm drinks are sure to be your best friend this season. Try and find your signature drink this winter!
- Winter Playlist: A playlist is a great way to compile some of your favorite winter songs, including your Christmas picks. Snuggle under the covers and listen to your winter playlist, because who wants to be out in the cold when you can just relax in the comfort of your bed?